An In-Depth Understanding Of Environmental Regulations
Ritts Law Group, PLLC, in Alexandria, Virginia, was founded on one important principle: Businesses, trade associations and government entities need and deserve to know how environmental laws will impact them — in their daily operations and in court, when litigation becomes necessary.
Environmental compliance lawyer Leslie Ritts has been practicing in the area of environmental compliance in the Washington, D.C., area for more than three decades. As a registered lobbyist, she has an in-depth understanding of EPA regulations, compliance issues and court litigation cases, as well as knowledge of the key agencies and procedures.
Because of the boutique nature of the practice, clients often find that legal counsel on compliance matters, as well as lead counsel in court, is cost-effective and billed at a significantly lower rate than many of the largest Washington, D.C., environmental law firms.
Environmental Audits, Transactions And Other Environmental Policy Matters
Attorney Ritts regularly advises clients across a broad range of industries needing sound legal counsel in all areas of environmental matters, across a broad range of industries.
- The Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act
- Spill reporting, Superfund compliance issues
- The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- The Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Coastal zone management
- All other matters relating to EPA, state or municipal environmental compliance
The firm’s clients include many of the most important national trade associations, including:
- National Environmental Development Associations’ Clean Air Project
- American Public Power Association
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States
- Flexible Packaging Association